Why Own a Just Love Franchise?
A Powerful and Rewarding Coffee Franchise to Own
Why Rob started Just Love Coffee Cafe – to help others.
We Take Coffee Roasting Seriously!
We’ve been named a finalist in the prestigious Roast magazine’s Roaster of the Year competition in 2014, 2015 and 2017, plus:
- Our bags of hand-roasted beans can be found Whole Foods, Fresh Market and others
- We purchase sustainable coffees that are legitimately sourced from farmers around the world
- All of our coffee blends are roasted by hand at our facility in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
How we’re bringing quality coffee to the masses.
Our Menu is Built Around Waffle Irons
Waffled omelets to waffled sandwiches are cooked to perfection with a waffle iron that customers love to post on social media.
There’s practical benefits too!
- Small kitchen
- No commercial ovens or hoods
- Simple to cook and fast to serve
- Easy training of lower-cost bean team members
All Day Menu … All Day Revenue
- We offer wraps, sandwiches, salads, and a plentiful grab-and-go selection
- Every coffee customer is a potential upsell
- Average ticket price of $10 – $12 per customer
How our innovative menu increases sales.
A Giving Culture
Just Love started as an online coffee roaster to support families through their adoption journey, giving back hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Our franchise owners share our values of giving back.
Coffee Shops Are Big Business
Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts have paved the way for unique coffee blends and specialty beverages.
But Just Love combines the specialty coffee culture, the feel of a local coffee shop, amazing food, and a commitment to local communities to offer a business opportunity like no other. Check out the stats:
- $84 billion industry
- 83% of Americans identify as coffee drinkers (18 years old and up)
- 24,000 traditional coffee shops in the U.S. (expected to reach over 50,000 in the coming years)
Investment and Revenue Potential
Our build-out costs are substantially lower than similar brands, making Just Love a low-cost investment with high potential returns.
Catering is another big potential revenue stream.
$295,500 to $447,000
Minimum Liquid Capital
(Refer to our FDD Item 7 for specifics on startup costs.)
Gross sales are projected between
$400,000 and $704,000.
(Refer to our FDD Item 19 for specifics on revenue projections.)
We’re Growing Fast
We’ve added 30 units in 18 months and have projections to double in the next 12 months.
Our focus is currently on southern and midwestern states but will entertain options for multi-unit franchisees in other states.
We Support You
We provide in-depth initial and ongoing training and coaching from the moment you sign a franchise agreement with us.
- Site Selection – we’ll help you find and negotiate terms to find the best location for your Just Love Coffee Cafe
- Buildout – we are involved in every process, up to your opening day
- Initial Training – we’ll train you in everything about your new business
- Marketing – we’ll help you navigate the marketing platforms and develop your local store marketing plan to spread the word
- Grand Opening – our opening support and training team will be on hand during your opening
How we support your success.
When you franchise with Just Love Coffee Cafe, you’re never alone – you become part of our family. We’re going to do everything we can to help you succeed.
Meet Our CEO – Rob Webb
Why Rob started Just Love.
Rob started a hand-roasting business to help families with their adoption expenses by giving away a portion of its profits. It was a success! In 2011 he opened the first coffee shop. Then in 2014, after developing a unique food program, he added three additional stores. Using a waffle iron he realized he could build a simple menu that would be original and easy to prepare. Rob and his executive team spent the next two years “working out the kinks” before they brought on any franchisees. It is this integrity and commitment to the success of their franchisees that sets this team and business opportunity apart.
FREE E-BOOK: THE AMAZING POTENTIAL OF THE COFFEE CAFE INDUSTRY
Learn about the coffee cafe industry and what sets us apart from the competition.